Do you want to spend more time working “on” your business rather than “in” your business?
Are you clear on your business plan for next 3 to 5 years?
Is your business suffering growing pains?
Are some business challenges getting the better of you?
Do you need support to make lasting changes that will help you achieve your growth plans?
Are you struggling with unhappy customers?
Business Consultancy Services
Growing businesses need to continually develop new competencies. Our goal is to support and facilitate this. We achieve this by
1. Embedding new skills/capabilities via training, coaching and mentoring
2. Completing discrete business improvement projects on behalf of clients
3. A combination of 1 and 2 above
Business Efficiency Improvements
- Use of Lean methodologies to transform the efficiencies of any aspect of your business by introduction of standardised processes.
- Clearly defining the outcomes you want and documenting same with process-flow diagrams and Standard Operating procedures.
- Embed these process and procedures to guarantee repeatable results for your business.
- Reviewing roles and responsibilities to ensure that your business works effectively and efficiently while generating the best possible margins and profit for you.
Business Strategy Development for SME’s
- Build a detailed Business Strategy (3 – 5 to years) for your business
- Assess your business’s ability to deliver this strategy
- Build a detailed plan to turn this strategy into a reality
- Execute and deliver the strategy over the agreed timelines
Supply Chain Optimisation
- Design, build and implement the optimum Supply Chain solution(s) that guarantee customer satisfaction and retention while optimising costs and increasing profits.
- Development and introduction of a Supply Chain function into businesses to balance supply and demand, while ensuring excellent customer service levels and protecting margin and profit.
- Review and rationalise existing Supply Chains to improve Customer service levels and reduce costs.
- Introduction of Supply Chain IT solutions into your business, that deliver your expectations, on time and within your budget.
“Tolerance for failure is a very specific part of the excellent company culture – and that lesson comes directly from the top. Champions have to make lots and lots of tries and consequently suffer some failures or the organisation won’t learn.”
Thomas J. Peters and Robert H. Watermann Jr. In search of excellence.
- Completing a Cost Benefit Analysis is critical before embarking on a project to determine whether the initiative will deliver a return on investment over time that meets expectations.
- Ensure your business projects are project-managed professionally, using proven project-management methodologies, which will guarantee the results you want on time, in full and on budget.
Business Leadership and Management Skills Development
- Understanding your own Leadership Style will allow you to be an even more effective Leader and Entrepreneur.
- Focussing on your own strengths and motivating others to excel in areas you are not strong will accelerate the success for your business.
- Build a team around you and empower them to drive your business on
- Develop your teams to ensure the ongoing success of your business
- Standardise business processes to ensure your business is operating by your philosophy whether you are there or not.